My Top 8 Network Marketing Tips for Beginners…
Sometimes I stop to think about when I first started in the Network Marketing profession. If I knew everything I know now, things would have been much easier! I would like to share some of my best network marketing tips with you so that you can build your business and cash flow.
If I were a beginner in network marketing:
1. Start with a great daily routine. If you want to be a top earner, you must be willing to make sacrifices and change your current behaviors to make way for new ones. I like to keep an online copy of my daily routine and check items off the list as the day goes on. (I am known to be one of those people that puts things on the list that I have already done, just so I can check it off. ..)
2. One of the most important network marketing tips…pay attention to “speed works”. Try to build your cash flow from you business quickly, what I mean by that is you can build this business quickly with speed or you can build in slow and it may be painful. Go all out – sponsor as many people as you can in your first 90 days. And teach your teammates to do the same thing. And if you have been in awhile, then do another burst of energy and go all out for 90 days. We can do much in 90 days! Think of it like a sprint. This business works best when you build it with several sprints. In terms of training, you don’t have to reinvent the wheel. Plug into your company training and your upline system. Do your research online and watch as many network marketing training courses as you can. Build on what is already out there for you!
3. Make sure that the company you join with is internet and social media savvy. Social media is one of the greatest tools in your network marketing toolbox. You want a company that encourages you to share your products online. Facebook alone has changed how we can build this! I love the team culture you can create with team facebook group page. It can be a major asset for your team. I love and embrace many of the social media sites, instant presenter and screen flow for videos to youtube. Create videos on a regular basis for your youtube account. The more value and content you create, the bigger your BRAND is and the more people find you and want to partner with you.
4. Do you love the product you are selling? If you are not excited about the product and don’t use it regularly, it may not be the right company for you. You want people to see how enthusiastic you are about it so they too will be excited. You have to be a product of your product! Your own testimonial about your products and services will make all the difference for you. Keep it real. Keep it genuine. And use both your product AND business testimonial to grow your business. Get good at sharing this – this is your story and you will repeat it many, many times as you build your success. Get excited about sharing your story at company events and home parties. Be enthusiastic about your product or service. A mentor said to me years ago “Can you stay excited about this for a very long time?” It can’t be the same old, same old to that brand new person you are talking to. They need to feel like you are as excited and happy about this as the day you started.
5. Events are extremely important, and I cannot stress that enough! Events help you build your network and keep you up-to-date with new things happening in the company. Always, always attend your big company events and bring as many people as you can. The people there with the most people make the most money. It is a principle that works in our profession.
6. Have a long term plan. You can incorporate all of these network marketing tips into a daily plan and long term plan. Challenge yourself, but make your goals achievable. I like making dreamboards that I can keep as a reminder of the things I want to accomplish. I will create a video on the power of dream boards soon. Give this enough time. This isn’t about getting rich quickly. It takes work and time – but it is so worth it!
7. Create your own library of tools that you can share with your team. Hopefully your upline can help you with this, but if not, then you have to put it together so it is simple and duplicatable. If you freeze when you sponsor or enroll someone because you don’t know what to do with them next, that won’t create the team you want. Make sure you know absolutely what to do next! Give people all of the tools they need to succeed. I store all of my images, videos and worksheets online so they are easily accessible.
8. Be the leader you want to attract. This will shine through everything that you do. If you want to have a strong team, you must set the example. Act as if you are that leader. You CAN learn the skills that make a difference in our business. The ones that win are the people who show the most presentations. It is that simple. Become that leader that you hope to have in your business and one day you will attract that person to you.
Thank you for taking the time to read my top 8 network marketing tips for beginners! I hope these network marketing tips can help you as you start building your business. The best of luck to you! You will love this business if you treat it like a business, learn the skills and give it enough time.
P.S. I hope these network marketing tips are of value to you. Here is another one of my favorite blog posts MLM Secrets: How to Be a Top Earner by Changing Your Routine! If you learned something in this article, share it on Facebook! Also, comment with your thoughts below.