Recently I had an amazing opportunity to be interviewed by Vince Reed of Network Marketing Nation. I was able to share my experience in the network marketing industry and I hope it will help you become more successful online as social media marketers. Here are some key points from my interview, but be sure to check out the full audio and article by Vince Reed.
- The best thing about earning more money is the ability to inspire other people to take charge of their financial situations and become top earners! I have invested in that process over the years and I know it is a great use of my time.
- What network marketing company should YOU work with? Do your research on the company, but also find a great team with an amazing leader. You should resonate with that leader’s style and integrity. Your upline can make all the difference for you!
- If you are just starting out in network marketing: it is important to laugh a lot. And to bring your own personality into your business. Just be you. Don’t try to be anyone else!
- Learn how to manifest your success! By reading and working with great masters, and consistently practicing spirituality and improving one’s skills with the laws of attraction, you can start manifesting the things you want.
- Be consistent and always track your progress. A new person to the business needs to think of a BIG VISION and dedicate time to achieving that vision and do that every week.
- Dedicate time to reaching out to 5 to 10 new people a day or a week (you choose) to build a network. Consistently work on this. The speed that your business will grow ultimately depends on how many people see what you have to offer.
- Check your ego at the door – remember: it is not about you, it’s about the team you work with.
Thanks for reading and cheers to your success!